Epson Workforce Pro C5790 A4 24ppm Colour MFP Inkjet Printer
- Sale price valid for a limited time only. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- 12.8 KGS
- 42.5 (cm)
- 35.7 (cm)
- 53.5 (cm)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Usually ships between 1-5 business days. Shipping estimate may vary depending on location and stock availability.
Payment options available:
Returns: Click here to view our returns policy
Compact, Cost saving multifunction productivity
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Powered by heat-free PrecisionCore™ – the next-generation of inkjet printing technology, and Epson's innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System
- Easy on your budget – up to 62% lower colour cost per page compared with laser
- Productive workspace – compact footprint for a streamlined, efficient workstation
- Blazing fast print speeds – 0 second warm-up time — 24 ppm (black/colour) ISO†; plus fast first page out
- Open-platform ready – seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other cost recovery and follow-me print solutions, supports PCL and PostScript emulations
- Security features – PIN number authentication for job release; user control access; configure and clone printer and network settings via Web Config with the printer's IP address; SSL/TLS security; IPsec
- Minimise your interventions – Epson's Replaceable Ink Pack System lets you print up to 10,000 mono and 5,000 colour pages without changing the ink; up to 830 sheets paper capacity with the optional second paper tray
- Enabled for remote printer data collection – compatible with MPS software solutions from PrintFleet®, ECi (FMAudit®) and others
- Professional-quality results to make your business look its best – ultra-sharp text and brilliant colours on a wide variety of media
Lowest colour cost per page in its class
The WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 includes features such automatic, two-sided printing whereby you can save up to 50% on paper supply. In addition both models enable significant energy reduction by using up to 85% less power than laser printers3. In most cases the energy used by a laser printer, whilst in "Ready" mode, still uses more energy than an Epson device whilst printing.
Exceptional, best-in-class Colour Quality
If you wish to buy a colour printer to promote your business, no matter what line of business, Epson's exceptional colour print quality will ensure proposals and marketing collateral are represented in the best possible light.
Packing a greater number of nozzles into a smaller surface area, this high-resolution inkjet printhead, along with heat-free PrecisionCore technology, gives you ultra-sharp text, as well as stunning graphics and images - all with smooth gradations on both plain and specialty paper. Comparing to a laser device at 600dpi, these devices can deliver 16 times the quality of document. Perfectly suited to your business printing requirements.
Extremely durable prints
Productivity and Efficiency