Terms & Conditions
ONLINE ORDERING & PAYMENTS POLICY
- For any orders exceeding $500 in total paid by credit card, proof of identity will be asked for prior to shipment or pickup of goods.
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard) and bank transfer.
- We ship Australia-wide via Fastway or Startrack Express courier services.
- Deliveries are strictly between 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Signature on delivery for all orders is required to be obtained as Proof of Delivery from the receiver of the consignment.
- Order processing time frame is 1 - 2 working days for in stock items.
- Shipping time frames are dependent on delivery location, and Courier Company.
- We do not deliver to PO box addresses.
- IMPORTANT: If you receive damaged goods upon arrival, you must reject delivery on the spot. DO NOT sign for or accept the delivery.
- All return requests need to be approved by Mediaform before processing.
- We accept returns for brand new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund excluding shipping and handling costs*
- A restocking fee may still apply within the 14 day period, depending on purchased item and reason for refund.
- For opened, used items a re-stocking fee of at least 30% will apply, and returns must be approved by Mediaform*
- Mediaform will reimburse return shipping costs if items delivered was incorrect.
- Defective, faulty items will need to be returned back to Mediaform for full refund to be processed. It is customers responsibilty to return the goods to Mediaform. There will be a freight cost applied if Mediaform are to pick up the goods from the customer.
- Refund processing time frame is 4 - 6 weeks.
- For faulty goods, a refund of the full amount (excluding shipping and handling) will be issued once goods have been inspected by the manufacturer, and written authority for a repair, replacement or refund is provided by the manufacturer of goods purchased.
Instructions to return an item:
Contact us by phone or email and an RA (returns authorisation) will need to be filled out. Please provide pictures of the products condition upon submitting return request. If item is faulty, please contact initially, the manufacturer directly to log the item and explain the fault to them as you have the item with you and please ask for a case reference number so that we can then speak on your behalf. if you are unable to do so, please send the item back to us and we will conduct the testing and deal with the manufacturer directly on your behalf. Please be advised that the quickest option is if you contact them first as this speeds up the process.
- For damaged items/goods or damaged packaging upon arrival, the recipient MUST reject the delivery and the items/goods will be returned to our warehouse. The replacement process will be quicker if this is adhered to.
ONLINE INVENTORY & PRICING POLICY
- Pricing advertised on our website is in Australian Dollars. Prices both excluding and including GST are shown.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Products advertised on our website could be out of stock, on back order, or end of life. We do our best to keep all inventory up to date.
- This site is owned and operated by Mediaform Computer Supplies Pty Ltd.
- No information will be distributed to any third party.
- Customer billing address, contact details and order will be stored by Mediaform.
- Customers may be contacted by Mediaform via email or phone for sales purposes.
- All website credit card and PayPal payments are processed by PayPal. Mediaform does not record or store credit card details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE
The term 'Mediaform Computer Supplies' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3, 3-5 Gibbon Road, Winston Hills NSW 2153. Our Australian Business Number is 90 060 212 286. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
*Exceptions apply to certain products.